The selected individual will be contributing towards the enhancement of an employee-oriented work environment that emphasizes on quality, productivity and goal attainment.
- Take an active role in the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Assist in the onboarding and induction process of new employees;
- Assist in the management of the training function of the organisation
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, whilst maintaining and up-keeping office equipment
- Be responsible for office health and safety measures and ensuring they are continuously updated to reflected latest standards;
- Supporting, assigning and managing administration staff including front office, housekeeping and courier services;
- Planning and coordinating in-house and off-site events while ensuring meeting rooms are adequately;
- Assist in any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is required;
- Degree level of education or equivalent (MQF level 6);
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Professional level of English and Maltese - written and verbal;
- Proven communication and organisation abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment;