- Provide support in the area of office organisation and in administrative activities, including managing the reception desk and the switchboard.
- Responsible for the correspondence and mail, overseeing the general filing system, basic marketing as well as other ad hoc duties.
- Handle basic PA tasks including providing assistance to the team, the managers in client related matters, organising various events, business trips and controlling of general office organisation.
- Act as a hub between employees, customers and various service providers.
- In addition, also handle the daily administration, communication and management of an affiliate company providing exclusive boat chartering to its members.
- Basic commercial training and have and minimum of one years’ experience in administration; ideally in reception and telephone work.
- Possess excellent knowledge of English (Maltese would be considered a plus). Any other language would also be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the common MS Office products including Office Outlook is desirable.
- The ideal candidate would have excellent receptionist skills and telephone manner, be confident, polite and of a smart appearance.
- A clean driving licence and own vehicle would be considered an asset as there shall be some mail delivery or other collection services required.