Further responsibilities include:
- Evaluating efficacy of risk management procedures currently in place
- Ensuring organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Performing full audit cycle including risk management and control management
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
Good communication and reporting skills are required.
For more information, email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will only recommend your CV should you give us the go ahead.