The client is an established bank specialising in highly personalised banking and innovative investment solutions backed by experience, competence and robust support services.
The position is mainly focused on duties relating to Investment Advisory and client relationship management within the Private Banking Department.
- Conducting analysis of existing investments that currently exists internally;
- Conducting analysis and preparing an investment analysis datasheet on new investment ideas that may be added
- Prepare formal investment recommendations for customers and be able to explain the rationale behind the suggested investment recommendation;
- Acquisition and retention of existing clients / accounts in order to maximise the services offered by the institution
- Assist in developing prospect relationships and enhance / grow / retain those new relationships;
- Assist in on-boarding of clients, collecting documentation, processing client documentation and applications relating to products and services contracted
- Perform monitoring exercises and maintenance of appropriate monitoring standards of clients' accounts and portfolios;
- Assist in the redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or a relevant qualification;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Good working knowledge of MiFID2;
- Approval from MFSA to provide Investment Advise will be considered an asset;
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently;
- Analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- Practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning;
- Strong command of English, both oral and written;
- Be able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills.
For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967