- In this role you ensure that all systems are adequately protected, kept up-to-date and aim at 24x7 system availability to an acceptable level, while constantly striving to improve them.
- Furthermore, you keep systems adequately backed-up and test business continuity procedures to be used in case of system failure, while leading operational support efforts in case of system degradation or downtime.
- Moreover, in your daily business you work with the software and data teams to roll-out updates as required or to escalate and follow-up any system operational issues which might be experienced from time to time.
- In addition, you liaise with external service providers in the provision of IT system engineering services.
- Last but not least, you maintain frequently systems documentation as required.
- 2 years of practical experience managing on-prem and public cloud infrastructure such as MS Azure
- Experience in providing operational support to s/w development teams
- A highly recognized IT related degree
- Industry-standard certifications in systems engineering such as those awarded by Microsoft or RedHat would be an asset
- Good communications skills required to relate with colleagues of different nationalities and based in various offices in Europe