- Performing accounting functions to support management
- Preparing quarterly client Management Accounts
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Reviewing of tax returns
- Cashflow forecasts
- Assisting with client tax queries
- Preparation and co-ordination of the audit
- Preparing special ad-hoc financial reports by analysing and summarizing account information
- Carrying out any other tasks that may be required to achieve the finance department’s objectives
Applicants need to be in the middle of obtaining their ACCA qualification, and would ideally need previous accounting experience. Fluency in English is required, together with an analytical mindset and knowledge of MS Excel.
Given the position is based in Malta, applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship and be already living on the island.
- For more information email [email protected] or send a WhatsApp msg on (+356) 9905 8967.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will never submit your Cv without your prior consent.