- To assist compliance auditors with the reviewing of compliance audit reports conducted on all type of gaming operations and affiliated entities conducted by third party service providers;
- To assist in the review of documentation submitted by gaming operators further to a compliance review; and liaise accordingly with other departments and gaming operators;
- To ensure that any non-compliance observed is duly adhered to by the gaming operator
- To liaise with other Departments on prudential compliance matters, as necessary;
- Assisting the Compliance Auditor to conduct:
- On-site audits on gaming operators offering live table games; and
- Targeted audits when necessary; and
- To assist in the drafting of detailed reports and memos as necessary.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Commerce/Business (MQF Level 6);
- Candidates in possession of a Commerce degree, will be supported by the Authority to undertake CISA qualification;
- Possession of or currently pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (such as CISA or equivalent) will be considered an asset;
- Experience in information systems and/ or financial auditing will be considered as an asset;
- Be capable of working within a team and be involved in multiple engagements;
- Ability to identify and report on sensitive issues;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills;
- Organised and having impeccable report writing skills.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidtate.