Our well-established client within the gaming industry is seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Officer.
- Assisting the Company in the fulfillment of the AML requirements set forth by the authorities;
- Performing risk assessment of existing and new players;
- Assisting in carrying out Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD);
- Carrying out checks against Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanction lists;
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk;
- Evaluating and identifying suspicious behaviour, including assisting in the investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions;
- Contributing to designing, implementing and maintaining internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems and being proactive in suggesting improvement to existing processes;
- Assisting Compliance department in the development of the AML training program and contributing to raise awareness;
- Experience in customer due diligence and working in the iGaming industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Deciding and initiating action and adhering to principles & values
- Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive user requirements, and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks;
- Able to consider commercial implications, while adhering to regulatory requirements;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment;
An attractive salary package will be offered to the chosen candidate.