The role would including the following responsibilities:-
- Ensure that there is no backlog in all duties relating to the finance function
- Handling daily cash reconciliation and making sure that cash is deposited regularly at bank.
- Processing management accounts and related KPI’s;
- Preparing and submitting VAT and income tax returns;
- Preparing business performance reports and analysis,
- Coordinating a budgetary process and monitoring of budget against performance, variance analysis
- Handling payroll management, together with HR function.
- Overseeing all input costs together with the procurement function and reporting on cost changes
- Managing effectively receivables and creditor balances;
- Dealing with foreign suppliers;
- Forecasting and managing cash flow.
Having experience managing small teams will be considered an asset, but is not a requirement. Fluency in English is required.
Position is based in Valletta.
Salary and benefits
- €40-42,000 gross package including car cash allowance benefit
- Mobile bills are paid for
- MCP parking included
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence