An international group of companies headquartered in Malta is seeking to recruit a Junior Manager to join the Finance team. The position reports directly to the CFO and would include business travel throughout the year
Further responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts of the company and related undertakings;
- Assisting the CFO in the preparation of consolidated financial statements, budgets, forecasts and other ad hoc reporting;
- Preparation of information necessary for the management of cash flow;
- Assisting the CFO in undertaking due diligence, mergers, acquisitions and other transactions;
- Liaising with the company’s auditors in the undertaking of group audits;
- Liaising with banks and other financial institutions;
- Monitoring and controlling administrative expenditure and issuing payments to suppliers.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious professional who has the drive and desire to be part of an international group of companies.
The preferred candidate will be either a qualified Accountant or having a number of years of hands-on experience to compensate the lack of qualification. Audit experience will be considered a plus.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967.