Our client, a well respected global organization who operates within the realm of business support services, with a proven market presence, are looking to expand their team with someone who would like the opportunity to cultivate their career growth upon a knowledge rich legal and compliance platform.
- maintaining a portfolio of corporate and compliance clients.
- Reviewing the on-boarding of clients, collection of due diligence documents as well as carry out periodic KYC and compliance file reviews.
- Maintain company records, internal databases and corporate related documentation.
- Assisting with the compilation of compliance reports for Board of Directors and stakeholders.
- Oversight of internal compliance and AML policies.
- Liaising with numerous regulatory bodies such as MFSA, MBR and FIAU.
- Providing legal, regulatory and compliance guidance to clients when required.
- Qualified/semi-qualified lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Can work independently and within a team.
- Attentive to detail.
- Motivated and eager to learn.