The successful candidate will report directly to the managing partner and/or senior managers and will have the opportunity to grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated team of lawyers having diverse areas of specialisation.
- Supporting more senior Lawyers in their respective areas of expertise, including but not limited to; Regulated Industries, AML and Regulatory Compliance, Shipping & Yachting, Aviation, Tax, Gaming, Residence & Citizenship and Employment;
- Assisting in templating of agreements, reviewing of internal agreements, drafting of legal letters, and writing of content and/or articles for the Company website;
- Supporting the area of Residence and Citizenship by assisting in the filling of forms, collection of due diligence, liaising with Identity Malta and other related administrative tasks;
- Assistance in Legal research; particularly research on special residency schemes, ESMA guidelines, FIAU Publications and rules published on the MFSA website;
- Keeping the team informed of daily published legal notices;
- Other related duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- A legal warrant of practice issued in Malta backed up by further relevant qualifications;
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English;
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuing client satisfaction in every interaction;
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike;
- Solid business acumen;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision;