Our client, a boutique law firm is seeking to grow their legal team and are looking for a Lawyer to join the Business Transactions, Regulatory and Corporate Governance Department. The chosen candidate will work in the firm’s transactional and regulatory service lines. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team environment and will be mentored by senior and experienced lawyers.
- handling contract drafting
- assisting with legal due diligence exercises
- providing legal opinions
- advising on contractual and corporate matters (including providing assistance to clients in relation to shareholder and board of director meetings)
- assisting clients in their relationships with regulatory authorities.
- Candidates must hold a Law Degree with a warrant to practise law in Malta.
- A Masters degree would be considered ideal.
- Candidates must hold 2-3 years of experience in working as a Lawyer
- This position calls for a proactive, motivated as well as organized individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with experience and qualifications.