- handling corporate and commercial litigation before the Superior Courts of Malta and in arbitration, both domestic and international.
- assisting with contentious regulatory work on behalf of clients before Administrative Tribunals and the Courts.
- attending court and tribunal sittings
- A law degree entitling the candidate to practice law in Malta together with a warrant to practise law in Malta.
- Candidates must hold at least 2 years practice before the Superior Courts.
- Candidate must hold around 5 years of experience (PQE)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese