Our client is a well-established law firm.
- In this role the selected candidate will be expected to advise and assist senior lawyers in advising on a wide range of funds and investment services related work.
- The position provides an opportunity to work in a broad role that involves the formation, structuring and marketing of funds as well as resolving operational issues and managing changes to the funds and asset managers on an on-going basis.
- An exposure and keen interest in investment services, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation;
- An understanding of current market and regulatory developments in the sector;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team.