The ideal candidate will take a leading role in the selection of the data technologies adopted and the development of the data pipelines across the eco-system.
- Take ownership of the data technology stack, its development and operation. Lead the implementation process of the data platforms, which require regular assessment of new technologies and due recommendations for updating the data technology stack.
- Responsible for developing automated data pipelines required from the broad operational systems into the company’s data warehouse.
- The development of a sound data architectural model to support the growth strategy.
- Maintaining the data-related documentation and proactively provide knowledge sharing sessions with fellow colleagues, possibly including training sessions.
- While using data analytics platforms, you help develop reports and real-time dashboards that are required to understand the performance of the various games and achieve business insights and forecasts.
- Constantly review data pipelines and investigate any data quality issues that might be raised from time to time, by using data-related queries to maintain the highest level of data quality.
- Experience in the selection and implementation of new data platforms
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a data engineer
- Extensive experience in using cloud-based data warehouse, integration and visualization tools
- Data warehousing experience ETL work and data modelling
- Comfortable to work within an agile delivery framework
- A highly recognized IT related degree
- A qualification with a focus on data engineering would be an asset
- Good communications skills required to relate with colleagues of different nationalities and based in various offices in Europe
- A safe employer with economic stability and an open door attitude and friendly corporate culture
- High degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to participate in decision-making process when on-boarding new technologies and processes
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group