Our client operates within the iGaming sector, servicing B2B and B2C clients offering services of accounting & consulting.
- Review of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensure compliance with these
- Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all regulatory permissions remain current and appropriate for business needs.
- Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols.
- Serve as liaison for all regulatory bodies as well as maintain relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise management accordingly.
- Liaise with third parties, together with the company’s management, that wish to understand the company’s control environment, compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide reporting with respect to regulatory requirements and developments
- Develop compliance checklists and prepare compliance reports, as and when due
- Inform the Internal auditors of any findings as regards non-compliance that may require investigation
- Ensuring compliance with best practices
- Carry out a review of SLA Manuals to ensure applicable regulatory laws are incorporated
- Any other duties as required by the Unit head
- Liaise with auditors, external lawyers, tax advisers, bankers, and shareholders.
- Preparation of compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, regulatory purposes
- Liaison with all the subsidiaries within the Company’s Group, service providers, external legal advisers, and government agencies.
- Maintenance and review of Legal Agreements
- Developing and overseeing that the company meets its compliance obligations under relevant laws and the requirements of regulatory authorities
- Negotiation, drafting, and implementation of the terms of agreements in all business contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for providing legal support in controlling customer complaints to mitigate the risk of litigation
- Review all documentation that has legal implications for the company prior to signing and implementing.
- Minimum of an LLM or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 4 years working experience with at least 2 years compliance experience preferably within the financial or igaming services environment.
- High level of determination and tenacity
- Good understanding of Compliance activities in Financial Services.
- Experience with the GDPR is considered an asset
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally (lawyers, regulators, auditors) at all levels