An industry game-changer in the financial service industry focused on exceptional quality service deliverables is in the market for someone to grow their legal and compliance team, and add to their already outstanding presence.
- Review and maintain company policies, ensuring they are always up to date
- Manage the company’s legal and compliance operations
- Advise Management and ensure they are up to date with the latest compliance laws and regulations
- Provide relevant advice to the company stakeholders on all legal matters
- Work with the MLRO to report on any compliance infringements
- Regularly review and update the company’s practices to identify possible risks
- Ensure all employees are up to date with the latest compliance laws and regulations
- Draft legal documents as required including but not limited to management agreements, minutes of board meetings and staff contracts
- Be the main point of contact for all legal requirements within the company
- Possess a Doctorate of Laws or a Legal Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a lawyer
- Strong working knowledge of legislation and regulation
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Maltese – any other language is considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in fintech, crypto, Maltese tax, the iGaming and payments industry will be considered an asset
- Highly- Analytical with strong attention to detail and the ability to identify risks and proactively provide solutions
If this sounds like you, and you want to join an industry and organization who promotes clear career growth opportunities, contact us!