- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing general commercial agreements and documents
- Providing legal advice on general legal matters, including banking, investments, data protection and civil procedure
- Keeping abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as an in-house lawyer or in private practice with a law firm or credit institution will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English