Further responsibilities include:
To increase yacht brokerage and charters’ portfolio and maximize the income
Take premium clients on board and provide a complete and professional service.
Planning PR stunts and marketing activities and promotions in all possible mediums.
Drive co-marketing initiatives with key local partners in tourism and gastronomic products.
Gain market share for the company
Regular communication with direct clients,
Management of special requests, concierge services if needed, etc.
- Ideally having experience in a sales or marketing based role in nautical industry.
- Must have own transport and driving license.
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth.
- Ability to organise sales drives and meet prospective clients.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent social skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, and social media platforms.
- Fluent in English