- Responsibility for voice networks infrastructure installation and maintenance.
- Configuration and testing of Voice Core Nodes and interfaces to all interconnected network/IT nodes.
- Participate in the design, testing, implementation of new projects.
- Gathering problem symptoms and implementing corrective action where applicable.
- Plan and coordinate system upgrades/preventive maintenance and/or assist turnkey suppliers where applicable, ensuring a smooth transition and launch of new services.
- Liaise with other teams in order to carry out the support function.
- Carry out the above duties outside office hours were deemed necessary.
- Participate in an on-call roster
- Possession of an MQF level 6 or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, ICT or other related Technology area.
- Analytical approach to operational issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and expand knowledge through both class-based and on the job training.
- Embody our ‘One Team’ value by being a great team player
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Able to integrate and work well in a team.