- The delivery, administration, operations and troubleshooting of Group enterprise network devices and security infrastructure
- Providing a senior point of escalation for advanced support in areas of competence
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation
- Contributing to IT team objectives through subject matter expertise and support.
- The ideal candidate will possess sound knowledge of many of the following areas:
- Have prior experience working in demanding mission-critical IT environments and a strong general understanding of complex IT infrastructures, together with well-evolved analytical skills
- Be in possession of relevant vendor certifications in networking and security technologies. An engineering or IT-related degree or equivalent are desirable
- Be a good team player, showing initiative and commitment together with a capacity for taking on responsibility and meeting tight deadlines. You would be willing to support the company after standard office hours as may be necessary from time to time and must also be able to communicate clearly and effectively, through firm command of the verbal and written English language.