Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
Supporting the client in implementing and organising updated cross-departmental policies and procedures in-line with updated systems and enhanced operational processes; Providing analysis, testing, documentation and user support in-line with system and operational updates. In addition, the role entails an eye for detail in detailed testing, research on analytical review methodologies and documentation report writing.Description:
- Investigate into operational and system issues.
- Replicating user scenarios and documenting issues and reporting to the technology department; Whilst assisting in the design, development, testing and implementation of plausible solutions;
- Liaising between cross-departmental stakeholders, technology department, and the project and quality department;
- Keep abreast with developments, policies and procedures managed by the Senior Executive, the Client’s departments;
- Attend internal meetings, requirements gathering sessions, testing review brainstorming sessions, training and/or workshops;
- Identify and build a problem-solving mindset;
- Provide quality detailed documentation and testing case studies with up-to-date documentation reviews that will be followed up by the Senior Executive to evaluate on building agile and adaptable policies and procedures;
- Assist users in support and system updates were necessary;
- Providing weekly activity updates to Senior Management;
- Carrying out any other duties/tasks as requested by Senior Management;
- Candidates with a degree level of education related to the role will be given preference. Diploma level of education, coupled with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Detailed report writing skills with excellent command of English and Maltese language (both verbal and written);
- Experience integrity related area or role with analysis experience will be considered an asset;
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical, forward-thinking skillset with an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment; ‘URGENCY of NOW!’
- Takes ownership and actions of work and in-depth tasks.