- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and activities of the department.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfil the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for the director, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Communicate regularly with other managers and the directors
- Degree or equivalent in Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in Maltese and English languages