- Maintenance of complex diary management, both business and personal
- Organise overseas trips and create detailed travel itineraries
- Ensure that all correspondence is attended to on a daily basis
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and professional manner, taking clear and detailed messages, and screening of telephone calls on behalf of the ED
- Organising meetings, including booking venues, ordering refreshments, and minute-taking
- General office management including processing of expenses, filing, operations, proof-reading, prioritisation of work, activity/event scheduling and follow-up, reporting through the company’s IMS, leave and HR matters.
- Procurement, order processing
- Marketing and promotion duties, project support and management
• Related experience in Office Management and/or PA duties
• Digitally Literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
• Discrete and trustworthy
An attractive salary package will be provided to the selected candidate commensurate with experience. The chosen candidate may be required to travel during the working day (Fuel/Wear & Tear allowance provided).