- Onboarding of Customers within SLAs;
- Liaising with customers and CSPs via email and telephone;
- Managing online chat;
- Processing of all customer transactions including incoming and outgoing payments
- Managing online portal messaging system (when required);
- Participating in system and process improvement projects;
- Conducting ongoing customer reviews.
The Onboarding Officer requires strong time management and problem solving skills and needs to have an inquisitive nature. A strong educational background with a diploma and/or finance qualification is a plus although not specifically required.
Good communication skills in English is a must. Previous experience working within onboarding of clients will be considered an asset.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants need to be already living and working in Malta and in possession of an EU citizenhip.