For this Senior role, we are seeking an experienced individual who is able to serve as the first point of contact for PSPs whilst maximising payment provider acceptance rates and reporting to management. Chosen candidate needs to be charismatic and able to negotiate.
Further responsibilities include:
- Actively assist with ongoing payments projects, researching and testing new products.
- Actively look for new Payment Service Provider, profiling potential providers, initiating contact, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process.
- Coordinating the rolling out new PSPs.
- Maintaining a database and ensuring payment provider information is kept up to date.
- Identifying Payment trends and proactively respond to business needs.
- Providing in-depth payment analysis to identify areas of improvement and accordingly make recommendations to ensure the best customer experience.
- Maximize payment provider acceptance rates and report to management.
- 2 years PSP management experience and/or Account management in Gaming sector
- Good knowledge of Non-EU markets will be considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of PowerBI and SQL will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills.
- English proficiency level of a native speaker, both written and spoken
- EU citizenship and currently based in Malta
If interested, send your CV through email and will get back to discuss the role in more detail. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence