Our client is looking for a Payments Technical Project Manager who will be leading all technical projects within the Payments department. The role will be reporting to the Head of Payments Operations.
- Coordinating and evaluating the progress of projects with tech teams to ensure the deadlines are adhered to;
- Holding regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects;
- Researching and evaluating hardware and software technology options for each project;
- Reviewing proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes;
- Providing process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
- Ideally, hold a degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Has 2 years experience in IT project management
- Has experience working in Agile environments
- Ideally, possesses good knowledge of Java
- Can interpret API documentation
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Is highly organized and attentive to detail
- Can work on own initiative and strive to continually improve processes.
- Has the ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and deliver tasks by the deadline
- Is highly motivated to keep abreast with developments in the field
- Possesses a service-minded attitude;
- Has Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous work experience in iGaming, Sports betting, and/or a similar field, as well as fluency in multiple languages, will be considered an asset.