- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Preparing scheduled rosters for various department within the Group
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems and reviewing timesheets.
- Compilation, inputting and managing of payroll on a fortnightly basis;
- Update to employee salary changes, tax status changes, engagement / termination forms, bank accounts and any other statutory records;
- Receiving and processing job applications, processing new hires and existing employee changes
- Managing vacation leave requests and sick leave replacements
- Preparing work permits and liaise with relevant government departments
- 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in MSOffice and payroll software programs.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Fluency in Maltese and English are required