- Co-ordinate and perform the Payroll function, and ensuring that standard payroll guidelines are documented;
- Ensure that payments made are in line with legal requirements (i.e. employment & IRD regulations);
- Maintain up-to-date records on employee employment & payroll information;
- Assisting employees and management in adhering with HR policies, procedures and payroll deadlines;
- Processing payroll adjustments related to employees’ remuneration by the end of each month;
- Compiling HR and Payroll related reports
- Compiling and analysing statistical reports required by HR Senior Management and external entities;
- Ensure confidentiality on employee information is maintained at all times;
- Keeping abreast of changes in employment legislation and suggest measures to address gaps between current practices;
- Sound understanding of employment and other related legislation;
- A high level of computer literacy, especially in the use of Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work efficiently with tight deadlines and have a flexible approach;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Payroll environment with knowledge on HR databases preferably, the Dakar Software System.
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967.
Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship and living in Malta.