This position would be assisting the Communications Manager in relation to internal and external communications, as well as PR.
- Sourcing and writing engaging content for internal purposes, including stories and interviews involving different teams and members of staff.
- Writing content for public awareness campaigns.
- Social media content management, including the creation and writing of posts, creating stories and accompanying visuals, and scheduling/uploading as required.
- Sourcing and writing engaging content to be placed across different media, both local and international.
- Creating basic but attractive graphic designs for social media consumption, as well as for event posters and other purposes, utilising tools such as Canva.
- Working with diverse content types, including video and podcasts amongst others, to deliver engaging content that is tailored to the specific medium.
- Monitoring digital news and print media coverage to circulate as necessary.
- Updating website content in a timely manner, using appropriate tools and ensuring that content is optimised for SEO.
- Providing support in the creation of content material or collateral as required for events or workshops.
- Degree level of education, ideally in English, Communications or Journalism.
- Have an excellent command of the English and Maltese languages, with a flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Experience in PR and content writing is a must.
- Demonstrate good research capabilities and have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp and Canva will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of the Gaming industry will be favourably considered.