Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their product team. As a Product Owner you will be working closely with a cross functional team of engineers, testers and designers to help deliver solutions for business and customer needs. You will define user stories, prioritize the product backlog and conduct reviews to ensure that the solution meets the goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a VC backed startup and be part of the exciting journey in building the next generation Embedded Banking SaaS platform.
- Analyze business and customer requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog
- Support the developers through the development process
- Work with designers to help define the user experience
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Ensure solutions meet business requirements and needs
- Monitor product solutions and features post delivery
- Review features to ensure quality and recommend improvements
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects
- Over 5 years of experience, working as a Product Owner or similar role managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Industry experience: payments, fintech, B2B, SaaS
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Good understanding of APIs
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills