The Employee shall be responsible mainly for matters in connection with the Programme Management and performance monitoring of the company and other matters as may be directed by the Chief Officer – Finance and Programme Management or his/her assigned designate.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overseeing of the scoping, planning, coordination of implementation and monitoring of all assigned projects in order to ensure that their intended objectives are reached in the most efficient and timely manner.
- Actively undertakes that assigned projects are adequately scoped;
- Managing the project scope throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Identify project deliverables and planning or pertaining tasks set to achieve identified outputs
- Coordinate, in conjunction with other project players, the efficient execution of agreed tasks
- Implement an appropriate progress monitoring exercise throughout the lifecycle of the project;
- Manage project stakeholder in line with the needs of the assigned projects;
- Ensuring proper document management of project related documentation.
- In possession of a degree or equivalent recognised certification in Business Management or Project or Programme Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Thinks and acts strategically;
- Takes ownership of actions in line with agreed KPIs;
- Ability to organise and present findings and recommendations in a concise manner (both verbal and written);
- Takes ownership of assigned projects;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Strong ability to built relationships
- Experience in the igaming industry would be considered an asset