- Plan, build and develop quality management and testing framework covering all systems.
- Build test scenarios and test plans in a timely manner and perform manual testing.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and developers to review and update system specifications.
- Take ownership of the whole testing cycles including functional, regression and integration testing.
- Generate and track QA metrics.
- Lead the execution of stress, performance and load testing on various environments.
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking system.
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments.
- Experience with bug tracking tools and test management tools.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies.
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and within a development team.
- Experience with Java is required.
- Additional experience with C# or Kotlin is desirable.