Currently assisting an international group of companies who are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their local finance team in Malta. Chosen candidate will have the opportunity of joining a rapidly growing company whilst focusing on accounts receivable and payable, management accounts and VAT returns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with clients via phone, email, and in-person.
- Preparing and posting of VAT returns.
- Assisting with monthly Salaries.
- Maintain constant communication with the senior accountant and clients.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a financial role
- Exceptional computer skills, including MS Office and databases
- An analytical mindset
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience managing people will be considered an asset
- Preference will be given to individuals with relevant experience on Shireburn
For more information email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.