We are an established recruitment firm, operating under CSB Group, with over 20 years of experience, and are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team.
Here at VC, we service organizations in their talent resource requirements across a range of technical and specialist disciplines across key service industries within Finance, Compliance, Technology & Operations.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily focusing on one of our core disciplines; Operations and will be responsible for assisting clients in recruiting for vacancies related to sales, marketing and administration.
If you have excellent people's skills and are seeking to grow within your recruitment career, then you should not miss out on this opportunity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Building strong relationships with both clients’ companies and candidates
- Understanding and striving to meet client’s hiring needs
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Attending client meetings
- Searching for potential candidates through the database and other channels such as LinkedIn
- Assessing applications and resumes
- Interviewing and prescreening candidates
- Recommending and shortlisting candidates to clients
- Negotiating job offers
- Assisting in business development to help further grow the business
- Representing VC at networking events when required
- Constantly keeping up-to-date with what is happening in the recruitment environment
- Any ad hoc tasks as may be required
- Previous experience in agency recruitment is required.
- Experience in recruiting for sales, marketing, administration roles would be considered an asset
- Must be a self motivated, mature and organised individual
- Must be capable of multi tasking and problem solving
- Motivated and proactive individual with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Strong team player
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/psychology/Sales/Business Administration or related, qualification is considered an asset.
- A competitive base salary as well as an attractive commission package
- Flexible working arrangements: opportunity to work hybrid
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Career development opportunities
- Company social events
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- Subsided group health insurance
- Parking amenities
- Continuous professional and personal development through upskilling and team-building activities.