- supporting the Bank’s risk management function through analytical reporting, credit business reviews and monitoring of risk limits in line with the Bank’s risk management framework.
- Assisting with the implementation and oversight of risk management policies and procedures
- Preparing credit applications including supporting financial analyses, and proposing specific risk control recommendations to ensure sound credit facility structuring
- Analysing financial reports and business plans in support of the Bank’s new business portfolio development
- Preparing sensitivity analyses in relation to credit, capital and liquidity risks
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of risk models, including risk calibration, internal risk rating and stress testing models
- Compiling and analysing market based and industry specific information
- Assisting with the monitoring of the Bank’s investment portfolio
- Supporting the Head of Risk and Compliance in handling all deliverables associated with regulatory risk requirements
- Assist in the monitoring of ICT and security risk management controls; and
- Assisting with compiling new and maintaining existing risk governance policies and procedures
- Candidates must be highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English is required for this role
- A Degree in Banking and Finance or a similar qualification would be required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- The ideal candidate must hold a good analytical background
An attractive salary is being offered to the right candidate, commensurate with experience. Apart from an attractive salary being offered, our client also offers a number of benefits which include flexible working hours, remote working, parking and medical insurance among other benefits.