You will work closely with the rest of the team which is responsible for conducting initial and ongoing risk and operational controls of investment management clients. This process includes a review of their investment process, set up of risk management process and operational arrangements. You will be expected to help with the oversight of several clients as well as contribute to regulatory reporting which includes Short Selling Regulation, Large Shareholding Reporting, Market Abuse Monitoring, etc.
- Risk and operational oversight of clients’ portfolios. This will include independent verification and deep understanding of the risk metrics produced by the client firm.
- Monitoring of client trading activity and investment limits at the required frequency, typically daily, including timely documentation and communication of the ongoing monitoring performed on trading books
- Internal and external reporting of risk statistics, exposures, controls and regulatory data, ensuring that these tasks are completed within specific deadlines
- One to four years relevant experience, preferably in hedge funds, with a desire to continually develop and deliver excellence to clients
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience or qualification also welcome
- Excellent work ethic, ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, or work as part of a team
Attractive salary package will be provided to the right candidate.