The selected candidate will support the company in identifying, evaluating, monitoring, managing, and reporting on the organisation’s Risks.
- Driving the Risk Function within the organisation;
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory and risk requirements and informing the Board and all stakeholders as necessary;
- Liaising with the MFSA on all risk related matters;
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions;
- Working with various stakeholders on the analysis and preparation of risk registers and frameworks;
- Preparing risk reports for the Board’s approval and discussion, and participation in Board Meetings;
- Ensuring the development, maintenance, and implementation of risk policies and procedures;
- Monitoring and maintaining the system of governance and internal controls;
- Training of staff and risk holders.
- Be professionally qualified in law, risk management, financial services, business management or equivalent;
- Have relevant experience in a similar or a related role;
- Be proficient in both Maltese and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Maintain a pro-active attitude to project delivery and reaching deadlines;
- Possess analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities;