You will share value, service, and technology offerings to new and existing business and technical customers, assuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and post sales process.
- Conducting research and targeting leading organisations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Managing and maintaining existing customer accounts, arranging meetings and account management activities, as necessary.
- Articulating and driving Business Development strategies to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers, creating proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs).
- Leading evangelization activities including customer workshops, best practices socialization and participation at marketing/industry events.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing business and commercial advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success for both the customer and Client.
- Achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company and contributing to team targets.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the company’s technology partners.
- Working actively to drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with client's technology team as the key business advisor driving value for the customer.
- 4+ years of experience in selling technology solutions with 1+ years of experience in selling Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, preferably with hands-on experience conducting demos of SaaS tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Sales and Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a similar area of study.
- Broad understanding of technology across industry products, emerging technologies, and technology trends.
- Exposure to business applications such as CRM and ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, and/or Salesforce.
- Have an established B2B network in Malta and be ready to travel on a needs basis.
- Have Experience working in an international environment.
- Equally at ease communicating to a room full of C-level stakeholders and technology experts.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build trust and strong relations.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills together with strong influencing and negotiating skills. Knowledge and use of MS Office, Reporting and CRM tools.
- Organized and analytical mindset with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to achieve sales targets and to develop new opportunities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.