Our client, an industry-leading platform for gamification transformation, is looking for a Scala developer who will join the team and work on multiple client projects which require enhancements or set up from scratch.
The ideal candidate will be part of a talented software team that works mission-critical applications. The candidate will be able to understand and apply the core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
- Supporting core system developing.
- Supporting clients with integration support:
- Writing programs which involve performing ETL tasks on the data stream provided by the customer, along with unit and integration tests.
- Q&A regarding implementation details of the ETL task.
- Technical operations tasks.
- Supporting core team with building a new set of APIs and assist in automation of API testing.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to deliver completed tasks to meet tight timelines.
- Good English skills (spoken and written English).
- Experience and understanding with TDD