We are currently seeking an accountant for a leading iGaming company.
This role would be well suited for an experienced accountant professional with a background in the online gaming industry.
- Prepare journal entries for all accounts with supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP to trial balance level
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the purchases, sales and nominal ledger
- Responsible for inventory and fixed assets processes
- Responsible for federal tax withholding and payroll tax payments
- Prepare of monthly management accounts – Including preparation of accruals
- Responsible for ad-hoc tasks required by management including, but not limited to, research, analysis, and reconciliations.
- Ensure all journal entries for month-end close are completed within the company month-end close deadline.
- Preparation of payment runs
- Preparation gaming related tax returns and other Regulatory filings
- Preparation VAT return
- Assist in coordinating internal and external audit requests
- Assist the Finance management as needed to complete ad-hoc projects, month-end and year-end reports.
- Complies with department policies, procedures, internal controls and gaming regulations
- Monitoring non-payments, delayed payments and aged debtors
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field
- Previous experience working on financial statements prepared in accordance with GAPSE and IFRS
- Experience with SAP (an advantage) or any other similar system
- Previous experience working with an online gaming company
- You are team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- EU citizenship and currently living in Malta
Remuneration package is around €40-45,000 annual gross depending on experience and added value