The Client is a successful commercial firm based in Malta.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Executive with experience, to manage the internal accounts department of our client and effectively assist in leading the accounts team. Whilst reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate requires very good communication skills and be able to work in a team.Description:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT periodical statements;
- Calling and/or meeting clients when necessary
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per deadlines
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm with billing, reconciliations and management reporting
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive and able to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Qualified accountant or in the final stages of ACCA
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar post.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- For more info email [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
- All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence
- Applicants require EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions