The ideal candidate will be part of a talented software team that works mission-critical applications. The candidate our client is looking for will be able to understand and apply the core company values of trust, transparency, accountability, and growth mindset.
- Supporting core system developing
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Supporting clients with integration support:
o Q&A regarding implementation details of the ETL task.
o Technical operations tasks.
- Supporting core team with building a new set of APIs and assist in automation of API testing
- Generate java SDK for our APIs.
- Support operations in finding and resolving critical issues.
- Participate in resolving technical debt and bringing older code up to current standards
- Develop and maintain internal documentation for key systems and services
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Patterns.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with Java (ideally Java11)
- Good understanding of SQL
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional attitude and ability to deliver completed tasks to meet tight timelines
- Good English skills (spoken and written English).
- Experience of working with queues like “RabbiMQ”, “Kafka” is an added bonus
- Experience working with Elasticsearch and an understanding of TDD is desired but not mandatory