- Design, perform installations, updates, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and fine tuning of the Authority's network and security solutions;
- Continuously identify and recommend opportunities to leverage technology to improve the existing infrastructure and processes, based on secure practices and compliance needs;
- Liaise with technical teams on design, specification, and architecture;
- Ensure that network infrastructure attains maximum performance, security, and availability through continuous improvement;
- Maintain, updated technical documentation and user guides?
- Attend to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities?
- Establish a good working and knowledge-sharing relationship with the Technology team?
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with suppliers as well as internal and external customers?
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Technology Leads.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and able to find root causes, capture learning, share knowledge, and prevent re-occurrence.
- Be knowledgeable in Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security.
- Have strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance.
- Have a working knowledge of networking, firewalls, Web Filtering Solutions, Mail Gateways, Load Balancers, AWS, and Intrusion Detection/Prevention solution.
- Proactively secure environments, responds to threats, performs investigations, and enforce data governance.
- Plan and implement security strategies and ensures that solutions comply with the polices and regulations of the Authority.
- Be proficient with Linux operating System
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry.
- Can communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have good written and verbal skills and proven ability to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work within a team, multitask and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Has the ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative when necessary.
- The ability to work under pressure and able to respond to emergencies after hours.
- Must be fluent in the English language.