- Execution of all product life-cycle processes (product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, product road-map development, product requirements and launch)
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases and pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with product design, brand, and sales teams on the development and release of products.
- Obtain product market share by working with head of sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Develop product core positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments.
- Closely monitor daily performance against targets and devise plans/ offers/ commission strategies/ product positioning in direct and resellers market with the aim to reach set goals.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product customer sales and revenue forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Working experience in business and/or technical fields, particularly in product/project management
- Graduate qualification in a business or technical field
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products, preferably with a specific focus in the business solutions space
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation (public speaking and digital)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority