Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Risk Executive to join their team. The candidate shall be responsible for all operational and administrative functions that relate to the Risk Management Department. The role reports to the Head of Risk and Compliance. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks and general activities of the Risk Management team
- Coordinating and implementing the relevant strategic objectives pertinent to the Risk Management Directorate
- Defining an effective risk architecture including drafting risk management policies and procedures
- Reviewing reports and analyses drafted by the risk team and provide input
- Conducting regularly risk assessments and develop and maintain an effective risk response plan
- Instilling a positive risk culture in the organisation and effectively manage a risk process;
- Identifying and assessing the various risk factors that might affect the gaming industry and in turn the Maltese jurisdiction a
- Advising internally stakeholders on risk mitigation techniques
- Providing feedback with regards to new procedures, policies, directives and regulations to ensure new regulations take into account key learning from risk management perspective.
- Assisting from a risk perspective in the training of staff in different facets and roles;
- Monitoring and reporting the risk performance.
- Providing regular activity updates to the Head of Risk & Compliance / CRO and/or EXCO as well as the Board of Governors when needed
- Represent the company in various conferences and fora as may be required
- In possession of a degree in a relevant field or equivalent (MQF level 6)
- A minimum of three (1) years working experience in a related area and role.
- Possession of relevant experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
- Proven expertise in the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization.
- Be able to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process.
- Good leadership skills, able to give directions, mentor and motivate the respective team.
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical skills
- Excellent command of English.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate.