The client is a successful corporate service provider based in Malta.
Seeking a senior Tax Accountant to join a local CSP in Malta. Chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting with the drafting and reviewing of procedures whilst working with a diversified portfolio of clients depending on their respective tax related needs. Being in possession of a Diploma or professional certificate in Taxation will be considered an asset.
- The role will include, amongst other responsibilities, working with the Department’s Tax Supervisors on the technical aspects of the team’s work (including drafting/reviewing procedures for the department), as well as working on, and supervising the work done by juniors on a portfolio of clients;
- Furthermore, s/he will be responsible for handling the more complex Income tax and VAT related work across the different business sectors and attending meetings with clients. Mentoring junior members of the team.
- On the job training and professional training shall be provided on an ongoing basis.
- The ideal candidate would be a fully qualified accountant having a minimum 2 years’ work experience in this sector while being in possession of the professional certificate in taxation. Naturally if the candidate is not in possession of the professional certificate in taxation, then one’s work experience will have to compensate for this and the candidate should be willing to undertake this certification.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is required together with excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written.
- Applicants need to be already living in Malta and in possession of an EU citizenship due to work permit restrictions.
For more info email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967 should you require more details relating to the client and the remuneration package.