- Work with business analysts, other developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks;
- Producing efficient and robust code based on requirements;
- Will be directly involved in reviewing, integrating, testing and deploying software;
- Responsible for maintaining the existing code base;
- Writing and interpreting business reports and requirements documentation?
- Write clear, developer-focused documentation for your code;
- Responsible for identification and remediation of code security vulnerabilities;
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and vulnerability testing for systems;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Solid C# .Net software development experience using MVC framework;
- Good understanding of REST API/Microservice design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x (C#);
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach;
- Must have good knowledge using SQL Server for developing database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and functions;
- Preferable to have good knowledge about using source control systems.
The ideal candidate should
- Have a strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry.
- Can communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have good written and verbal skills and proven ability to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Has the ability to work within a team, multitask and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Has the ability to listen actively and to work on own initiative when necessary.
- The ability to work under pressure and able to respond to emergencies after hours.
- Must be fluent in the English language.