- Working alongside other members of the team to develop new applications within the Salesforce platforms.
- Meet with clients to gather and document requirements for application design solution
- Designing and developing UI/UX and custom applications.
- Working on complex integration projects using the advanced API integration technology & techniques.
- Adhering to Salesforce development and design best practices and principles.
- Administering Salesforce instances and be able to analyse requirements for improving Salesforce instances running in production and serving thousands of users.
- Experience in Java development
- Experience with relational SQL databases and API design and development.
- Experience with administrating and developing components for industry standard platforms would be considered an asset.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience in general programming concepts, algorithms and respective implementations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Software Development, Information Technology, Business & Computing or a related field.
- A good understanding of how core Internet concepts like DNS and HTTP work.
- General knowledge of source code control systems (e.g., Git etc.)
- Good understanding of general programming concepts, principles and algorithms and their respective implementation